Warranty & Returns
Aria Communications Ltd offer a full 12 month ‘return to base’ warranty on all products (except for some accessories e.g. batteries).
The warranty commences from the date of arrival with the customer. Please note that should an item require replacing within this 12 month period, the warranty does not restart with a further year. The warranty period is still deemed to have begun with the arrival of the original item.
In the case of new products, if the manufacturer offers a different warranty period, or different terms, the manufacturer’s warranty will take precedence.
Manufacturers may offer an extended warranty period to customers who purchase new products. B Aria Communications Ltd will take no further part in arranging such warranties and the customer must take any issues to the manufacturers directly. Full details on each individual item can be obtained upon request by the customer to Aria Communications Ltd.
Any misuse, wear & tear or abuse of goods by the customer will invalidate the warranty.
Except in pre-arranged circumstances, Aria Communications Ltd warranty is not valid outside the United Kingdom.
Should the goods prove not to be faulty after examination and testing in our workshop, then return postage will be payable by the customer.
Aria Communications Ltd reserves the right to repair replace or credit faulty items at its discretion.
Advance replacement goods will only be despatched with the agreement of a company director and in which case the above condition will apply.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
What happens if I change my mind?
Our aim is for you to be 100% satisfied with any purchases you make. So we make every effort to provide comprehensive information on every product so that you can make an informed decision.
However, we understand that sometimes you simply change your mind. If you decide that you do not wish to keep your purchase, we will give you 14 calendar days from the date of receipt to inform us that you wish to return it. We will then send you a returns reference number – this reference number will be valid for 14 days.
This is subject to the products and packaging being returned in their complete and original condition.
What happens if the goods are damaged or faulty?
If the goods you receive are faulty or develop a manufacturing defect within 30 calendar days of purchase, we will be happy to replace the goods or offer you a refund. All component parts of the product must be returned.
All of our products (except for some accessories e.g. batteries) come with a manufacturer’s warranty of at least one year. If the product that you have purchased develops a fault during that warranty period, we will arrange for it to be repaired. If it develops a fault outside the warranty period, we can provide you with a quote for its repair.
How do I return a product?
Request a Returns Reference Number
- Contact our sales team by Phone on 01992 470057 or email: email@example.com
- Request a Returns Reference Number
– within 14 calendar days of receiving your order in case you change your mind
– within 30 calendar days if the goods are faulty or damaged
If you want to exchange the product for a different one, our team will be happy to help you find an alternative
Package the product(s) in a securely closed box
- Put the product(s) in a secure box
- Send them back to the address provided with the returns number clearly marked onto the packaging
Send the product you wish to return
- Products must be returned by registered mail or by your usual transport company, with a delivery tracking service. Please note that Aria Communications Ltd is not responsible for any costs incurred in returning products to us.
- Aria Communications Ltd must receive the unwanted product within 14 calendar daysof you receiving the Return Reference Number
- Once we receive the product and it has been checked thoroughly, a member of our sales team will process your exchange or refund. Refunds, credit notes or exchanges can only be issued if the goods are received in their original state, including packing. So please unbox and re-box all products with care.Refunds, credit notes or exchanges will be issued within 14 calendar days of receiving returned products.