Polycom Trio 8500
The new standard in conference collaboration for Skype for Business environments
Polycom Trio 8500 Skype for Business takes the ordinary conference call experience to the next level. Getting conference calls started shouldn’t be hard, frustrating or timeconsuming. Now with Polycom Trio 8500 in a Skype for Business environment, they won’t be anymore. Easily start calls on time, every time with the same interface you already use on your Skype for Business desktop client.
And with Polycom’s legendary voice quality, you can be sure every syllable is crystal clear with Polycom® HD Voice™ technology.
Legendary Voice Quality
Polycom Trio 8500 Skype for Business is equipped with the industry’s most advanced sound quality including HD Voice and Polycom® Acoustic Clarity™ technologies which combines industry-leading full duplex, echo cancellation, and noise reduction with advanced voice processing. With 14ft/4.3m of pick up, it is ideal for the midsize conference room.
To ensure you experience an uninterrupted flow of ideas, Polycom’s patented NoiseBlock™ technology will automatically detect non-speech noise and mute the microphones for you. They will automatically unmute when speech is detected, allowing your conference to keep moving seamlessly.
Modern intuitive interface
The Polycom Trio 8500 has a sleek and sophisticated design. A 5-inch color touch screen and the intuitive Skype for Business interface makes navigation simpler than ever, resulting in fewer mistakes, fast starts for every meeting and minimal training requirements. Convenient, illuminated mute buttons on each leg allows everyone in the room to manage the meeting. Use your personal devices—wired or wirelessly—via USB or Bluetooth for full, rich sound through cloud conferencing services or to place calls using your personal contacts list.
Polycom Trio 8500 Skype for Business Benefits
- Most productive calls with the world’s clearest and richest audio experience—ideal for the midsize conference room
- Encourage user engagement with a simple-to-use interface and onetouch-join calendar integration
- Connect mobile devices via Bluetooth or USB • Maximize investment—hybrid registration allows for endpoint registration on multiple platforms
- Easily provision and manage using Polycom® RealPresence® Resource Manager software*
- Configuration templates make customizing the interface easy, accommodating your organization’s usability and security needs
Technical specifications User interface features
- Gesture-based, multitouch-capable capacitive touch screen
- 5-inch color LCD (720 x 1280 pixel), 9:16 aspect ratio • On-screen virtual keyboard
- 1x USB 2.0 Type A-compliant host port USB battery charging BC1.2 compliant1#
- 1x USB 2.0 Micro-B device port
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0
- 3 illuminated mute buttons
- Unicode UTF-8-character support
- User interface localized in Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English (Canada/US/UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish and Swedish