Polycom SoundStation2 EX Conference Phone Expandable w display
Polycom SoundStation2 EX Conf Phone Exp Plus display is the ideal conference phone for small to midsize conference rooms that seat up to 10 participants. Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology delivers exceptional performance and voice quality, making your conference calls clearer and more productive. Industry-leading full duplex technology provides natural, simultaneous two-way conversation without clipping or drop-outs that are common in traditional speakerphones. Users can speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly up to ten feet away – making every call a more productive call. Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) actively removes background noise such as projectors and ventilation systems, while 360-degree microphone coverage with intelligent mixing highlights the person speaking, not the distracting ambient sounds, for crystal clear conferencing. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications with no distractions.
Polycom SoundStation2 EX Conf Phone Exp Plus display provides users with advanced features, enabling conference calls that are more flexible and productive than ever before. The “EX” model supports up to two Expansion Microphones, ensuring that the microphone pickup reaches to all corners of a medium-sized conference room. The 2.5mm Applications Port allows you to connect the SoundStation2 to a mobile phone for conference calls from locations without analog phone lines, or to a computer for Internet calling*. A large backlit display offers easily visible call information and telephone functions. It connects to any standard analog telephone line, making it very easy to set up. With traditional telephone features like redial, mute, transfer, and hold, you have a conference phone that’s also familiar and easy to use.
Polycom SoundStation2 EX Conf Phone Exp plus display
The standard for voice conference calls in small to mid-size conference rooms
* Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology for remarkable voice quality
* 10-foot (3.5-meter) microphone pickup range
* Resists interference from mobile phones
* Large LCD display for caller ID and other call information
* Easy to install and use
* Ideal for medium-sized to small conference rooms
* Optional Microphones can be added to increase audio pickup
EXTENSION MICROPHONES SOLD SEPARATELY
Features and Benefits
* Patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity technology delivers remarkable voice quality and natural, free flowing conversations to make your voice conference calls more productive and enjoyable
* Unlike a deskset speakerphone, a true conference phone such as the SoundStation2 is designed for group communications, which is critical in today’s global business environment
* Up to 10-feet (3.5-meter) of 360-degree microphone coverage, ideal for small to midsize conference rooms. EX model can add optional expansion microphones for even greater pickup range
* Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions
* Applications Port connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, and connects to a PC to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling*
* As easy to set up and use as any standard telephone, with no technical knowledge required
* Supports traditional telephone features such as redial, mute, transfer, and hold.