Polycom SoundStation IP5000
The Polycom SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone delivers if you want remarkably clear conference calls. It features HD Voice Technology, broad SIP interoperability and has a modern sleek design that is ideal for medium sized rooms and is still at an affordable price.
The SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone boosts productivity and reduces listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear, interactive conversations thanks to its smart technology. It captures both the lower and higher frequencies of the human voice during a call making it sound as natural as actually being there.
For all calls, the SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone delivers advanced audio performance that is designed for executive offices and smaller conference rooms with up to 6 participants. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by three sensitive microphones with 360° coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 7 feet away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions. The SoundStation IP 5000 leverages Polycom’s strong history in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the most robust standards-based SIP interoperability in the industry. It shares the same SIP phone software base with Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint IP products—the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms. Robust provisioning, management, and security features make Polycom’s family of IP conference phones the only choice for meeting rooms in SIP-based environments. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies setup, with an optional AC power kit available for non-PoE environments. Plus, the SoundStation IP 5000 conference phone includes a high-resolution backlit display for vital call information and multilanguage support.
Polycom SoundStation IP5000 features
- Polycom's HD Voice Technology delivers outstanding clarity on calls
- 7 foot pickup range for microphones make it ideal for executive offices and conference rooms
- Suitable for up to 6 participants
- Delivers strong performance at an affordable price
- Interoperable with leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch
- Compatible with a huge range of SIP call platforms
- Extensive features: the SoundStation IP conference phones feature advanced call handing, security and provisioning features
- High-resolution display provides call status, multi-language support, and allows user configuration settings
- Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) for easy installation & an optional AC power kit also available
- Mobile phones and other wireless devices will not cause interference or feedback