Polycom CX500 Desktop Phone
Polycom CX500 Desktop Phone features embedded Microsoft Communicator “14” software, allowing it to be seamlessly deployed within Microsoft Communications Server “14” environments. Its clutter free design and large color display for viewing call and directory information provide the ultimate in calling convenience for common areas, such as lobbies, hallways and break rooms.
The CX500 features standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity and an optional tamper-resistant wall mount providing flexibility and freedom. It also takes full advantage of the new device-only user mode in Communications Server “14” and doesn’t require a connection to a PC making it ideal for deployment in public areas.
Featuring Polycom HD Voice™ technology, the CX500 phone brings life-like richness and clarity to every call. Polycom HD Voice technology incorporates Microsoft RTAudio wideband audio with Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology for crystal-clear, noise, and echo-free sound; as well as best-in-class system design for high-fidelity voice reproduction.
Common Area Phone for Microsoft® Lync™ Server 2010
* Large color display to view call and directory information
* Polycom HD Voice™ technology in the handset for stunning voice quality and clarity
* Single integrated Power Over Ethernet (PoE) port for simple installation
* Wall-mountable for easy deployment
Features and Benefits
* High definition, wideband audio with Polycom HD Voice™ technology for the best possible voice call quality
* Best-in-class user experience with native Microsoft Lync 2010 Phone Edition software
* Device-only user mode makes it ideal for deployment in public areas
* Large 3.5 in TFT color display provides rich presence status, enhanced contact cards and directory information
* Simplified pin authentication offers easy sign-in to view personalized content