Installation for RP Group Series 310, 500 or 700 with 1 screen of up to 55”
Scope of Service – Endpoint Instaiiation Service
Our professional, fully trained engineers will ensure that your Polycom endpoint is installed, configured and integrated into your environment.
Additionally, we will provide training for your user so they can get the best from their investment
- Provide pre-installation documentation to be completed prior to engineer visit
- Provide Scope Of Works & Risk Assessment documents (as required)
- Configure Group series 310, 500 or 700 with 1 screen of up to 55” onto customers network in line with pre-installation documentation including.
- Conduct tests for both outbound and inbound video calls, both internally and externally, (where possible).
- Up to 90 minutes of end user training, including usage of cloud service (if required).
- Provide copy of end user sign off sheet
- 30 days telephone support & 12 month warranty on all installation work
Excluded from Standard Installation
- This service does not include installation or configuration of any third party devices. This forms part of our standard endpoint installation service.
Terms & Conditions
- Pricing is issued for work to be completed during working hours (M-F 9-5:30). Additional charges will be incurred for work outside of these hours.
- Pricing is based on distance from our current engineering centres. Please refer to current rate card for additional geographic charges based on installation location.
- Where flights are required to attend site, pricing is based on a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice. Shorter notice will incur a surcharge
- Where installations incur hotel charges, this will be charged accordingly